Abstract Geometric Rayon Lining - 1/2 yard
$ 7.25 CAD
Perfect for when you need a party on the inside (and, like, don't we all??), this deadstock rayon challis lining fabric is the perfect pair for your trenches, pencil skirts and reversible tanks. :))
- Colour: Black and white with an abstract geometric print (print repeats are approximately 1 x 1.5")
- Tone: Neutral
- Fabric Content: 100% rayon
- Opacity: Mostly opaque - some slight shadow will show through when held up to direct light
- Drape: Floaty and lightweight
- Weight: Lightweight
- Width: 60"
- Source: Deadstock by way of the NYC Garment District
- Care: Rayon weakens when wet, so take extra care while laundering. We recommend hand washing or machine washing on the gentle cycle, and hanging to dry.
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the initial designer, fabric store or mill who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of harmful fibres and dyes & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
Need some inspiration?✨ Check out our drape moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)