Black – Alfred Textured Lyocell – 1/2 yard
$ 11.75 CAD
One of the more unique lyocell pieces we've ever come across, the Alfred has the textured, soft hand of a handwoven cotton, with the dramatic drape and supernaturally-sustainable properties of lyocell. We're hooked.
The Alfred Textured Lyocell:
- has a texture that mimics handwoven cotton and gives a snuggly hand
- has a gorgeous high-quality drape, movement and sheen
- would be a perfect partner for any pattern that demands movement and drape
- is medium-weight, giving it a very premium feel
🌱Sustainability: Lyocell (commonly known by the brand name Tencel™) fibres are made from sustainably-sourced beechwood (harvested from certified and controlled forests in Austria), and produced in a closed-loop process where over 99% of water and solvent are reused.
💕This fabric was named in celebration of Alfred Brownwell, who led Green Advocates to stop palm oil companies from bulldozing over rural communities' land rights and clear-cutting more than 500,000 acres of forest.
- Style Arc's Martha Overshirt
- Wiksten Shift
- Tessuti's Lisa Dress
- Named Ninni Culottes
Need some inspiration?✨ Check out our drape moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)