Khaki – 100% Organic Cotton Waffle Knit – 1/2 yard
$ 10.99 CAD
Bring this ultra-cozy organic cotton waffle knit up to your face & you'll alllllmost be able to smell the sunset campfires and spruce tips of fall. 🍂🍁🌲
- Colour: Khaki
- Tone: Slightly warm
- Fabric Content: 100% organic cotton
- Stretch percentage: 40% widthwise stretch, negligible lengthwise stretch *Please note that, as there is no spandex content, this is better for patterns that don't require stretch recovery*
- Opacity: Opaque
- Drape: Structured and dense while retaining some drape
- Weight: Mediumweight, 260 gsm / 7.7 oz
- Width: 57"
- Care: Wash on cool, hang to dry, iron on low. :)
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
🌱Sustainability: OEKO-TEK 100 certified organic cotton.
Non-organic cotton production is responsible for 25% of the world’s insecticide use and more than 10% of pesticide use – pretty staggering for just one crop. Traditional cotton is also incredibly water-hungry – it takes 20,000 litres of water to produce just 2 pounds of cotton. Organic cotton uses (on average) 30% less water – reserving more natural resources for the inhabitants of the often water-challenged countries where cotton is harvested.
- Thread Theory Strathcona Henley
- Sew House Seven Tabor V Neck
- True Bias Hudson Sweatpants
- Cashmerette Tobin Sweatshirt
- Simplicity 8947
Need some inspiration? Check out our knits moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)