Tea Rose – Tencel™ & Organic Cotton French Terry – 1/2 yard
$ 12.25 CAD
THE softest, sustainable-est fabric for your cute lil' sweatsuit twin sets (some inspo here). Staying safe has never looked so 🔥.
- Colour: Muted brown-toned rose
- Tone: Warm
- Fabric Content: 66% Lenzing Tencel™ lyocell, 28% organic cotton, 6% spandex
- Stretch percentage: 70% widthwise stretch, 30% lengthwise
- Opacity: Opaque
- Drape: Structured while retaining a fluid drape
- Weight: Mediumweight, 280 gsm / 8.3 oz.sq yd
- Width: 59"
- Care: Wash on cool, hang to dry, iron on low. :)
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
🌱Sustainability: This french terry is manufactured from Lenzing-certified Tencel™ and OEKO-TEK 100 certified organic cotton.
Non-organic cotton production is responsible for 25% of the world’s insecticide use and more than 10% of pesticide use – pretty staggering for just one crop. Traditional cotton is also incredibly water-hungry – it takes 20,000 litres of water to produce just 2 pounds of cotton. Organic cotton uses (on average) 30% less water – reserving more natural resources for the inhabitants of the often water-challenged countries where cotton is harvested.
Lenzing-produced Tencel™ is certified by the FSC to come from sustainable forestry, and guarantees that 99% of the solvent used to dissolve the cellulose is reused and fed back into the production process.
- Seamwork Skipper
- Sew House Seven Toaster Sweater
- True Bias Hudson Sweatpants
- Cashmerette Tobin Sweatshirt
- Simplicity 8947
Need some inspiration? Check out our knits moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)