Blues & Tan Italian Open Weave Cotton – 1/2 yard
$ 8.99 CAD
Pretty much a bespoke wall hanging you can wear on your body, I've earmarked this for an oversized pullover, lightweight cardi-jacket or a sheer boxy tee.
This open weave cotton:
-is SO unique, with thicker cotton in varying shades of blue woven through a "foundation of lighter tan threads
-is lightweight and super floaty
-wouldn't be out of place at Ace and Jig!
- Colour: Varying shades of blue and cream woven into a tan background
- Tone: Blues are cool, background tan is warm
- Fabric Content: 100% cotton
- Opacity: Semi sheer – the areas with the thicker yarn are opaque, while the lighter yarn is sheer
- Drape: Floaty and light
- Weight: Lightweight
- Width: 60"
- Source: Deadstock, by way of the NYC garment district (also happens to be by a famous designer, but we are sworn to secrecy!)
- Care: Due to the unique, delicate nature of this fabric, be sure to wash the finished garment in a delicates bag.
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
🌱Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the initial designer, fabric store or mill who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of harmful fibres and dyes & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
- Paper Theory LB Pullover
- Tessuti Tokyo Jacket
- Named Inari Tee
✨Need some inspiration? Check out our cotton moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)