Camel Basketweave Double Weave Coating – 1/2 yard
$ 13.50 CAD
A luxurious coating ft. a soft, snuggly hand & interesting basketweave texture.
- Colour: Beiged camel, with a basketweave texture on one side and a smooth face on the other
- Tone: Warm
- Fabric Content: Wool/polyester blend (as confirmed by burn test, my guess is probably about 75% polyester, 25% wool)
- Opacity: Opaque
- Drape: Weighty with movement
- Weight: Heavyweight
- Width: 60”
- Source: Deadstock via the NYC Garment District
- Care: Dry clean! (Or handwash if you're feeling brave, but you didn't hear it from me.)
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the initial designer, fabric store or mill who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of harmful fibres and dyes & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
- Seamwork Jill
- Closet Core Clare Coat
Viki Sews Diana Coat
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)