Embroidered Ladybug Cotton Shirting – 1/2 yard
$ 8.25 CAD
If luck be a lady(bug), then you're about to get loads of it: this SUPER cute lightweight striped cotton shirting, straight from Italy, is dotted with the sweetest embroidered ladybugs in flight. 🐞
- Colour: Thin light blue and white stripes with machine-embroidered ladybugs dotted throughout (ladybugs are approximately 1" long and 3/4" wide)
- Tone: Neutral to cool
- Fabric Content: 100% cotton
- Opacity: Fairly opaque - some shadow will show through when held up to light
- Drape: Light and floaty
- Weight: Lightweight
- Width: 56"
- Source: Deadstock, originally made in Italy, by way of the NYC Garment District
- Care: Cotton will shrink, so be sure to prewash. Afterwards, we recommend washing on warm/cool, drying on medium (permanent press).
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the initial designer, fabric store or mill who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of harmful fibres and dyes & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
-Grainline Archer Top
-Style Arc Blaire Top
-Muna and Broad Torrens Box Top
Need some inspiration? Check out our cotton moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)