Tropical Peach – Sketched Leaves Crepe De Chine – 1/2 yard
$ 5.50 CAD
Our deadstock suppliers know they can’t sneak a bold, minimalist print past me. 🕵️♀️
This crepe de chine:
-features a large-scale ‘sketched’ leaf print that’ll go with anything
-is light, floaty and drapey, with a textured crepe hand
-would be perfect for any fluid blouse pattern or a swingin’ party dress
- Colour: Bright peach sketched leaf print (about 12” long, repeating) on a white background
- Tone: Warm
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Opacity: Semi-opaque – some shadow and colour will show through when held up to light
- Drape: Floaty, light and drapey with a textured crepe hand
- Weight: Lightweight
- Width: 60”
- Source: Deadstock from the NYC fashion district
- Care: Wash on warm or cold, and tumble dry on medium (or line dry if it’s a special piece). Iron on low with a bit of steam!
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the initial designer, fabric store or mill who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of harmful fibres and dyes & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
- BurdaStyle Billowing Sleeve Blouse 05/2019 (1.8 yards required)
- Style Arc Blaire Shirt (1.45 > 2 yards required)
- Grainline Archer Shirt (2.1 > 2.2 yards required)
Need some inspiration?✨ Check out our drape moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)