Cherry Red Liverpool Double Knit – 1/2 yard
$ 7.20 CAD
Liverpool knit is a textured double knit fabric, somewhat similar to ponte. Would make an excellent (and sassy!) pencil skirt or wiggly wiggle dress.
- Colour: Bright cherry red
- Tone: Neutral
Stretch Percentage: 50% 4-way stretch with good recovery
- Fabric Content: Polyester with the possibility of some lycra, as suggested by stretch recovery
- Opacity: Opaque
- Drape: Fairly dense while still retaining some movement
- Weight: Mediumweight
- Width: 59"
- Source: Deadstock by way of the NYC Garment District
- Care: Hand or machine wash cold with similar colours, hang to dry, iron low temperature. As this will shed microfibres into the water supply, we highly recommend investing in a microfibre-catching wash bag.
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the initial designer, fabric store or mill who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of harmful fibres and dyes & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
-Seamwork Margo Skirt
Need some inspiration? Check out our knits moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)