Graphite – Melina Lyocell Twill – 1/2 yard
$ 9.30 CAD
Weightier & with a heavier drape and more pronounced twill weave than our Safia Twill, this is swooshy, wooshy heaven. (All of you who've sewn Tencel culottes know exactly what I mean. 😎)
The Melina Lyocell Twill is:
- Weighty with a luxe hand feel and slight sheen
- Drape for days
- Slightly heavier-weight than our Safia Lyocell Twill
- More pronounced twill weave
🌱Sustainability: Lyocell (commonly known by the brand name Tencel™) fibres are made from sustainably-sourced beechwood (harvested from certified and controlled forests in Austria), and produced in a closed-loop process where over 99% of water and solvent are reused. This reorderable twill was named after Melina Laboucan-Massimo, an environmentalist and Greenpeace campaigner whose Piitanpan Solar Project brought solar energy to her Indigenous community in the heart of the Alberta tar sands, amongst other countless acts of climate activist badassery.
- In the Folds Jumpsuit (2.8 yards required)
- Victory Patterns Samara Jacket (~2.6 yards required)
- Helen's Closet Winslow Culottes (~ 2.5 yards required)
Need some inspiration?✨ Check out our twill moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)