White – Hemp & Organic Cotton Jersey – 1/2 yard
$ 10.25 CAD
This new classic brings the nubby, structured texture of hemp together with cozy & soft organic cotton. ✨
- Colour: Optic white
- Tone: Neutral
- Fabric Content: Oeko-Tex certified 45% organic cotton / 55% hemp
- Stretch percentage: Negligible lengthwise stretch, 60% widthwise stretch. Please note: as this fabric has no spandex or lycra content, this will better suit patterns that don't require stretch recovery
- Opacity: Semi opaque
- Drape: Fluid while retaining structure and heft
- Weight: Mediumweight, 190 gsm
- Width: 61"
- Care: Wash on cool, hang to dry, iron on low. :)
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
🌱Sustainability: This hemp/organic cotton blend is OEKO-TEK 100 certified.
Non-organic cotton production is responsible for 25% of the world’s insecticide use and more than 10% of pesticide use – pretty staggering for just one crop. Traditional cotton is also incredibly water-hungry – it takes 20,000 litres of water to produce just 2 pounds of cotton. Organic cotton uses (on average) 30% less water – reserving more natural resources for the inhabitants of the often water-challenged countries where cotton is harvested.
An incredibly low-impact crop, hemp requires very little water and land to grow, and is grown without pesticides.
- Seamwork Lito
- Style Arc Como Knit Top
- French Navy Stellan Tee
Need some inspiration? Check out our knits moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)