Black, Taupe & Silver Striped Viscose Twill - 1/2 yard
$ 7.25 CAD
There's something about the slight metallic sheen in the stripes that elevates this swooshy, lightweight deadstock viscose twill beyond its usual status as a comfy, casual classic.
- Colour: Black with slightly metallic silver and taupe stripes (1/4" wide)
- Tone: Neutral
- Fabric Content: 100% viscose
- Opacity: Fairly opaque - some shadow and colour may show through when held up to direct light
- Drape: Fluid and floaty
- Weight: Lightweight
- Width: 60"
- Source: Deadstock by way of the NYC Garment District
- Care: Rayon weakens when wet, so take extra care while laundering. We recommend hand washing or machine washing on the gentle cycle, and hanging to dry.
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the initial designer, fabric store or mill who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of harmful fibres and dyes & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
Muna and Broad Nullarbor Cami
Friday Pattern Company Wilder Gown
Need some inspiration?✨ Check out our drape moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)