Ochre – Structured Lightweight Washed Linen – 1/2 yard
$ 14.00 CAD
You know how linen feels after you’ve washed it hundreds of times and it develops this soft, lived-in, buttery quality? Yeah, that. This washed linen has slightly more heft & structure than our other lightweight washed linen.
- Colour: Muted yellow-tingedochre
- Undertone: Warm
- Fabric Content: 100% linen
- Opacity: Mostly opaque – some shadow will show through the weave when held up to light, as with most light/mediumweight linens
- Weight: Lightweight with body (165 GSM, 4.87 oz)
- Width: 55”
- Drape: Floaty and crisp with body
- Source: Reorderable
- Care: We recommend handwashing and hanging to dry this linen to retain its unique washed texture.
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page for reference, as it may disappear when the item is out of stock!
🌱Sustainability: Linen, the original eco-friendly fibre, is still one of the most sustainably-produced, biodegradable and hardy fabrics on the market. Flax, the plant linen is created from, requires minimal water and nearly every part of the plan is used, creating little waste. Linen production uses minimal amounts of electricity, and no chemicals are used to produce linen’s yarn. It’s also incredibly strong, and can withstand high temperatures, making it an excellent choice for long & hard-wearing garments.
-100 Acts of Sewing Shirt No. 1 (1.5 > 1.75 yards required)
-Style Arc Adeline Dress (1.9 > 2.75 yards required)
-Tessuti Athina Top (1.6 > 1.75 yards required)
✨Need some inspiration? Check out our linen moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)