Tangerine – Lightweight Washed Linen – 1/2 yard
$ 13.50 CAD
Lightweight, lived-in and ultra drapey, this is the cool younger cousin of our more structured washed lightweight linen – perfect for breezy blouses and sweet sundresses.
- Colour: Vibrant tangerine orange
- -Undertone: Warm
- -Fabric Content: 100% linen
- -Opacity: Mostly opaque – some shadow will show through the weave when held up to light, as with most light/mediumweight linens
- -Weight: Lightweight (150 GSM, 4.4 oz)
- -Width: 52”
- -Drape: Fluid and floaty
- -Source: Reorderable
- -Care: We recommend handwashing and hanging to dry this linen to retain its unique washed texture.
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page for reference, as it may disappear when the item is out of stock!
🌱Sustainability: Linen, the original eco-friendly fibre, is still one of the most sustainably-produced, biodegradable and hardy fabrics on the market. Flax, the plant linen is created from, requires minimal water and nearly every part of the plan is used, creating little waste. Linen production uses minimal amounts of electricity, and no chemicals are used to produce linen’s yarn. It’s also incredibly strong, and can withstand high temperatures, making it an excellent choice for long & hard-wearing garments.
-True Bias Ogden Cami
-Style Arc Blaire Top
✨Need some inspiration? Check out our linen moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)