Buffalo Plaid Coating – 1/2 yard
$ 14.99 CAD
Ever wanted a hybrid between your snuggliest flannel & your warmest overcoat? Wish granted. ✨⚡🔮
This plaid coating:
-has a great weight to it, making it perfect for a winter overcoat
-has a 'flannelesque' hand ( = extra cozy)
-features a beautiful bold black and dark red plaid print
- Colour: Warm, muted red and black buffalo plaid ( 4" x 4.5" squares)
- Tone: Warm
- Fabric Content: 55% wool, 45% polyester
- Opacity: Opaque
- Drape: Heavy and structured while retaining a bit of movement
- Weight: Lighter side of heavyweight
- Width: 60”
- Source: Deadstock, by way of the NYC garment district
- Care: For the cautious: dry clean only! For the brave: test a swatch by handwashing in cool water with a delicate detergent, and hanging to dry. All good? Proceed! :)
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the initial designer, fabric store or mill who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of harmful fibres and dyes & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
- Closet Case Clare Coat
- Style Arc Casey Coat
✨Need some inspiration? Check out our outerwear moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)