Candy Cane – Made in USA Rayon Jersey – 1/2 yard
$ 7.80 CAD
Sweet as sugar & way softer. ❤️
This USA-made rayon jersey :
-is soft with a fluid drape
-would be perfect for a slinky dress, tight-fitting turtleneck or comfy tee
- Colour: Widthwise white stripes against a tomato red background. Stripes are spaced 1/4" apart.
- Tone: Warm
- Fabric Content: 92% rayon, 8% lycra
Stretch Percentage: 80% widthwise, 30% lengthwise
- Opacity: Opaque
- Drape: Fluid
- Weight: Lightweight
- Width: 60"
- Source: Deadstock, by way of the NYC garment district
- Care: Wash in cold on the delicate or gentle cycle. Hang to dry & iron on medium. Be sure to prewash, as rayon shrinks quite a bit!
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the initial designer, fabric store or mill who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of harmful fibres and dyes & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
- Closet Case Ebony Dress
- Deer and Doe Plantain Tee
✨Need some inspiration? Check out our knits moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)