Grey Mix Plaid Flannel – 1/2 yard
$ 7.99 CAD
Quite literally the coziest thing you can put on your body.
This deadstock plaid flannel:
-is SO SOFT (with one side even softer than the other)
-has the lightest, floatiest, HQ-iest drape
-would make an excellent pair of button-up pajamas or a snuggly shirtdress
- Colour: Grey, navy and red plaid (3.5 x 1" rectangles)
- Tone: Cool-neutral
- Fabric Content: 100% cotton
- Opacity: Opaque
- Drape: Floaty, snuggly and soft
- Weight: Lightweight with heft
- Width: 58"
- Source: Deadstock
- Care: Wash on warm or cool, tumble dry medium, iron on medium.
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
🌱Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the initial designer, fabric store or mill who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of harmful fibres and dyes & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
- Closet Case Carolyn Pajamas
- Grainline Archer Button Up Shirt
- Cashmerette Lennox Shirtdress
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)