Metallic Swirl Reversible Jacquard – 1/2 yard
$ 9.20 CAD
I'm preeeetty sure "perfect for holiday parties" is woven into the selvedge of this bad boy. 🥰🔥✨
This reversible designer jacquard:
-allows ya to pick your poison: gold with cream swirls on one side, cream with gold swirls on the other
-features large-scale, baroque-esque swirls
-feels very luxe and soft to the touch
- Colour: Metallic gold and cream
- Tone: Warm
- Fabric Content: Polyester/metallic blend
- Opacity: Opaque
- Drape: Weighty and dense with a somewhat floaty drape
- Weight: Heavier side of mediumweight
- Width: 56"
- Source: Deadstock, by way of the NYC garment district (also happens to be by a famous designer, but we are sworn to secrecy!)
- Care: Test wash a swatch to ensure colourfastness. All good? Handwash in cool water with a delicate detergent and hang to dry. If the finished garment is very complex or precious, we recommend dry cleaning.
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
🌱Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the initial designer, fabric store or mill who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of harmful fibres and dyes & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
- Papercut Patterns Sigma Dress
- Grainline Studios Reed Skirt
- Named Inari Dress
✨Need some inspiration? Check out our structure moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)