Navy – 100% Cotton French Terry – 1/2 yard
This breezy, 100% cotton french terry feels like your favourite lived-in sweater (without the holes around neckline & questionable college football insignia.)
This french terry:
-is structured, crisp & 100% cotton
-has a flat loop texture on the back
-is perfect for a classic structured tee or casual sweater
- Colour: Navy
- Tone: Neutral
- Stretch percentage: 30% widthwise and lengthwise. There isn’t a ton of recovery as it’s 100% cotton, without any spandex content – something to keep in mind when you’re planning a pattern
- Fabric Content: 100% cotton
- Opacity: Opaque
- Drape: Crisp with structure
- Weight: Mediumweight
- Width: 60”
- Source: Deadstock
- Care: Wash on warm or cool, tumble dry on medium, iron with steam. Cotton shrinks quite a bit, so be sure to prewash!
Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the mill or designer who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of acrylic fibres & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
- Ready to Sew Jeanne (1.2 > 2 yards required)
- Grainline Linden (1.2 > 1.6 yards required)
- Seamwork Jane (1 > 2.2 yards required)
Need some inspiration?✨ Check out our knits moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)