Navy Crane Print Pebble Crepe – 1/2 yard
$ 5.25 CAD
*puts Solange's 'Cranes in the Sky' on repeat forever*
This pebble crepe:
-has a lightweight, floaty drape
-has a unique pebble texture that gives it a real high-end feel
- Colour: Deep navy with a crane print (size of cranes vary but average about 2" wide)
- Tone: Neutral
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Opacity: Mostly opaque – some shadow will show through when held up to light
- Drape: Light and floaty drape
- Weight: Lightweight
- Width: 58"
- Source: Deadstock by way of local Canadian designer Birds of North America
- Care: Wash on warm or cool, tumble dry on medium. Plz also consider microfibre pollution – wash infrequently, wash by hand or use a GuppyFriend bag!
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the initial designer, fabric store or mill who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of harmful fibres and dyes & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
- Closet Case Cielo Top
- Friday Pattern Company Wilder Gown
- True Bias Shelby Dress
Need some inspiration? Check out our drape moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)