Navy & Cream - Brushed Cotton Shirting – 1/2 yard
Pairs well with a fireplace. 🔥
This cozy flannel shirting:
-is brushed on one side and smooth on the other
-is lightweight with great movement & drape (perfect for a shirtdress)
-is snuggly AF
- Colour: Navy and cream plaid with 5.5” squares
- Tone: Warm
- Fabric Content: 100% cotton
- Opacity: Opaque
- Drape: Lightweight with good movement & flow
- Weight: Lightweight
- Width: 62”
- Source: Deadstock
- Care: Wash in warm or cool water, air dry or tumble dry on low. Iron on the ‘cotton’ setting (fairly hot).
Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the mill or designer who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of acrylic fibres & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
- Paper Theory Olya Shirt + Dress (1.7 > 3.1 yards required)
- Grainline Archer Button Up (2.1 > 2.8 yards required)
- Cashmerette Lenox Shirtdress (2.8 > 3.75 yards required)
Need some inspiration?✨ Check out our cotton moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)