Navy – Textured Viscose Crepe – 1/2 yard
This deadstock stunner has the natural look of a worn-in linen, with the easy-care qualities of viscose.
This viscose crepe:
-has a subtle striped, nubby pattern woven into the fabric
-features a textured, springy hand
-is perfect for your travel wardrobe: easy care, floaty & breathable and wrinkle resistant!
- Colour: Navy
- Tone: Neutral
- Fabric Content: 100% viscose
- Opacity: Semi-sheer, but likely suitable for an unlined dress
- Drape: Fluid
- Weight: Lightweight
- Width: 57”
- Source: Deadstock from a local Toronto designer
- Care: Viscose weakens when wet, so take extra care while laundering. We recommend hand washing or machine washing on the gentle cycle, and air drying or drying on low.
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the initial designer, fabric store or mill who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of harmful fibres and dyes & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
- Victory Patterns Samara Robe (2.75 > 3 yards required)
- BurdaStyle Belted Dress 03/2019 #124A
- McCalls M7889 (1.5 > 3.5 yards required)
Need some inspiration?✨ Check out our drape moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)