Toasted Oatmeal – Ralph Lauren Stretch Corduroy – 1/2 yard
Luxe corduroy that’ll make you wanna curl your hair back, bust out your biggest glasses & solve some spooky mysteries with a loveable, giant dog.
This corduroy is:
- Micro wale with a lush pile, gorgeous lustre & crisp drape
- Ralph Lauren deadstock
- High-quality cotton with slight widthwise stretch
- Colour: Rich beige/oatmeal
- Tone: Warm
- Stretch percentage: 10% widthwise stretch
- Fabric Content: 97% cotton, 3% Lycra
- Opacity: Opaque
- Drape: Crisp drape
- Weight: Lighter side of medium-weight
- Width: 60"
- Source: Ralph Lauren deadstock
- Care: Wash on cool, & turn inside out before washing to prevent fading. Hang to dry. Take extra care when cutting patterns to ensure the nap is in the correct direction!
Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the mill or designer who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of acrylic fibres & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
- True Bias Salida Skirt (2 > 2.7 yards)
- Pauline Alice Rosari Skirt (1.2 yards)
- Tessuti Nina Pants (1.25 > 1.85 yards)
Need some inspiration?✨ Check out our corduroy moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)