Paisley Stretch Cotton Twill – 1/2 yard
$ 4.99 CAD
Catch me vision-boarding multiple high-waisted paisley pants. 👀🌸
This stretch twill:
-is soft to the touch with a good weight to it – perfect for pants or a pencil skirt
-features a bold paisley floral print
-has a good amount of stretch and a good amount of recovery
- Colour: Navy and white paisley floral print against a navy background
- Tone: Cool/neutral
- Fabric Content: ~97% cotton, 3% spandex (as suggested by burn test)
- Stretch Percentage: 20% widthwise/crosswise stretch, negligible lengthwise stretch
- Opacity: Opaque
- Drape: Heavy, weighty and crisp
- Weight: Mediumweight
- Width: 52”
- Source: Deadstock sourced from a local Toronto designer
- Care: Cotton will shrink, so be sure to prewash. Afterwards, we recommend washing on warm/cool, drying on medium (permanent press). Hanging to dry will help preserve the spandex in this fabric and help your garment last longer.
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the initial designer, fabric store or mill who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of harmful fibres and dyes & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
-Closet Case Sasha Trousers
-BurdaStyle Mini Skirt 09/2019 #113
Need some inspiration? Check out our cotton moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)