Remnant - Taupe – Viscose Pique – 1.45 yards
$ 12.99 CAD $ 15.25 CAD
Weighty, swooshy and drapey for days, we’re pretty sure garments made with this will make an audible ‘whoosh’ as you walk by.
This viscose pique:
-has a weighty, fluid drape
-features a subtle pique texture
-is breathable and easy to wear in all seasons – perfect for a capsule wardrobe
- Colour: Rich taupe
- Tone: Neutral
- Fabric Content: 100% viscose
- Opacity: Opaque
- Drape: Fluid and weighty
- Weight: Mediumweight
- Width: 58”
- Source: Deadstock from a local Toronto designer
- Care: Viscose weakens when wet, so take extra care while laundering. We recommend hand washing or machine washing on the gentle cycle, and air drying or drying on low.
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the initial designer, fabric store or mill who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of harmful fibres and dyes & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
- Helen’s Closet Winslow Culottes (1.5 > 2.8 yards required)
- Named Patterns Ninni Culottes (2 > 2.5 yards required)
- Seamwork Marett Trousers (2.5 > 3.38 yards required)
Need some inspiration?✨ Check out our drape moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)