Rust – Robert Kaufman Cotton Corduroy – 1/2 yard
When ya find Robert Kaufman deadstock, ya grab Robert Kaufman deadstock.
This 14 wale cotton corduroy:
-has the most striking, deep rust colour IRL
-is sturdy, hard-wearing with a crisp, structured hand
-would be perfect for a pair of wide-legged trousers or swingy a-line mini skirt
- Colour: Rust (leaning orange as opposed to pink)
- Tone: Warm
- Fabric Content: 100% cotton
- Opacity: Opaque
- Drape: Crisp and structured
- Weight: Mediumweight - 8.1 oz / 274 gsm. This corduroy is 14 wale – this means it has 14 wales (or vertical lines) per inch
- Width: 57”
- Source: Robert Kaufman deadstock, by way of a local Toronto designer
- Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, iron on warm. We recommend washing finished pieces inside out so as to protect the nap of the corduroy!
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the initial designer, fabric store or mill who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of harmful fibres and dyes & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
- Peppermint / In The Folds Wrap Skirt (1.9 > 2.7 yards required)
- True Bias Salida Skirt (2 > 2.7 yards required)
- Cashmerette Ellis Skirt (1.38 > 1.34 yards required)
Need some inspiration?✨ Check out our corduroy moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)