Abstract Squares Pebble Crepe – 1/2 yard
Flintstones gone fashion. 🦕
This pebble crepe:
-has a unique, pebble texture and abstract, modern print
-has a gorgeous floaty drape
-gives me visions of fancy Zadie Jumpsuits and dramatic maxi dresses
- Colour: 1/4” ivory-coloured squares against a black background
- Tone: Neutral, leaning warm
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Opacity: Opaque
- Drape: Floaty and fluid with a “springy” hand
- Weight: Lightweight
- Width: 60”
- Source: Deadstock from the NYC fashion district
- Care: Machine wash on cold or warm, and tumble dry or line dry. Press with low heat.
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the initial designer, fabric store or mill who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of harmful fibres and dyes & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
- Paper Theory Zadie Jumpsuit (2.5 > 4 yards required)
- Tessuti Evie Bias Skirt (1.75 yards > 2 yards required)
- BurdaStyle Faux Wrap Skirt 05/2019 (1.75 > 2 yards required)
Need some inspiration?✨ Check out our drape moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)