Autumn Floral Cotton Knit Brocade – 1/2 yard
$ 12.30 CAD
One of the most unique, beautiful pieces I think I've ever sourced. (Plz hurry before I buy it all myself!)
This knit brocade:
-is incredibly high-quality, with a lovely heavy hand, good structure and slight stretch
-features a raised motif as the background with ferns and florals overlaid on top (SO COOL)
-would truly live out its highest potential as an oversized sweater-dress or snuggly top
- Colour: Rust-coloured florals and green ferns over a cream background
- Tone: Warm
- Fabric Content: Probably about 95-97% cotton with a bit of spandex in there (has good recovery)
- Stretch percentage: 40% crosswise stretch
- Opacity: Opaque
- Drape: Weighty and somewhat fluid drape
- Weight: Heavier side of mediumweight
- Width: 50"
- Source: Deadstock, by way of the NYC garment district (also happens to be by a famous designer, but we are sworn to secrecy!)
- Care: Wash on warm or cool, tumble dry medium / permanent press or hang to dry. Iron on medium.
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
🌱Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the initial designer, fabric store or mill who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of harmful fibres and dyes & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)