Italian Blue & Cream Gingham Organza – 1/2 yard
$ 8.99 CAD
My love for organza knows no bounds, and is maybe only matched by my love of gingham. Clearly, I had to grab this piece while I could!
This gingham organza:
- Colour: Blue, cream and sheer white squares, 3/4" in diameter
- Tone: Cool
- Fabric Content: 50% cotton, 31% polyester, 19% nylon
- Opacity: Semi sheer – the blue and cream squares are opaque, intermingling with the sheer squares
- Drape: Floaty, crisp and light
- Weight: Lightweight
- Width: 57"
- Source: Deadstock, by way of the NYC garment district (also happens to be by a famous designer, but we are sworn to secrecy!)
- Care: Handwash to protect the unique hand of the fabric! Plz consider investing in a Guppy Friend or similar microfibre-catching wash device to mitigate the harm of laundering polyester.
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
🌱Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the initial designer, fabric store or mill who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of harmful fibres and dyes & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)