Bright Coral – Cotton Modal Jersey – 1/2 yard
These deadstock cotton/modal/lycra jerseys have it all: colourful shades, crisp drape & snappy recovery. I’m thinking close-fitting T, leggings or turtleneck! (The lycra content, amazing stretch and great recovery also makes ‘em great for activewear, underwear & bras.)
Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the mill or designer who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of acrylic fibres & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
- Colour: Bright, deep coral with a slight sheen
- Tone: Warm
- Stretch percentage: 75% widthwise stretch, 50% lengthwise
- Fabric Content: Cotton/modal/lycra blend – my guess is about 50/50 cotton & modal with a good amount of lycra as it has a great recovery
- Opacity: Opaque
- Weight: Lightweight with a crisp drape
- Width: 64”
- Source: Deadstock
Care: Wash on warm & hang to dry (continual machine drying can weaken the lycra fibres!). Easy peasy.
- Sasha Piano Basic Instinct T-shirt (1.3 yards required)
- Style Arc Alexi Top (1.65 to 2.36 yards required)/
- Seamwork Dana Bra & Undies (.75 to 1.25 yards required)
Need some inspiration?✨ Check out our knits moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)