Bright Orange Linen – 1/2 yard
$ 9.99 CAD
Put some (early!) spring in your step with this GORGEOUS bright linen. Statement sleeves! Faux jumpsuits! Belted caftans!
-is crisp and lightweight with an easy drape (perfect for the impending warm weather)
-is a gorgeous bright grassy green (and, coincidentally, would be impervious to grass stains)
- Colour: Bright, true orange
- Tone: Warm
- Fabric Content: 100% linen
- Opacity: Mostly opaque (some light and shadow will show through when held up to direct light, as with most linens)
- Drape: Crisp and light (will relax & soften after multiple washings)
- Weight: Lightweight
- Width: 52”
- Source: Deadstock sourced from the NYC Garment District
- Care: Handwash or wash on cool/delicate cycle, hang to dry.
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the initial designer, fabric store or mill who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of harmful fibres and dyes & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
-Paper Theory Zadie Jumpsuit
-Style Arc Bob Woven Pant
-Paper Theory Miller Trousers
Need some inspiration? Check out our linen moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)