Charcoal – Michael Kors Double Weave Flannel Coating – 1/2 yard
Looking for an excuse to finally bust out your Oslo Coat pattern? This is it.
This coating is:
- Hands down the softest & snuggliest coating we've ever seen
- Heavyweight but with some movement
- Michael Kors deadstock
- Deep charcoal grey with a premium lustre to it
- Colour: Deep charcoal grey
- Tone: Neutral
- Fabric Content: Wool/polyester blend – my guess is about 50/50
- Opacity: Opaque
- Drape: Lots of structure with a nice, weighty drape
- Weight: Heavyweight
- Width: 60"
- Source: Michael Kors deadstock – Imported from Italy
- Care: Dry clean only!(!!!)
Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the mill or designer who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of acrylic fibres & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
- Tessuti Oslo Coat (2.75 yards > 3 yards)
- Papercut Sapporo Coat (3 yards)
- Seamwork Jill (3.5 > 4.25 yards)
Need some inspiration?✨ Check out our outerwear moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)