Coral Geometric Cotton Shirting – 1/2 yard
$ 7.50 CAD
It’s long-sleeve season, baby! This graphic stretch shirting is the perfect partner for your first proper button-up or a boxy layering tank.
This deadstock stretch shirting :
-is crisp while retaining some movement & drape – perfect for a shirtdress
-has a bit of stretch, easing fitting issues & helping you construct the perfect classic button-up
-is bright & bold – just what you need to scare off the impending winter blues
- Colour: Deep navy and tan with coral red overlay in a geometric pattern
- Tone: Warm
- Fabric Content: 98% cotton, 2% spandex
- Stretch percentage: 20% widthwise stretch
- Opacity: Opaque
- Drape: Crisp with some structured drape
- Weight: Lightweight
- Width: 57”
- Source: Deadstock, by way of the NYC garment district
- Care: Be sure to prewash, as cotton will shrink! Wash on cool, tumble dry on permanent press (or lower) and iron with a low-to-medium iron. Hang to dry to better protect the spandex content of your finished garment.
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the initial designer, fabric store or mill who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of harmful fibres and dyes & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
- Paper Theory Olya Shirt
- Style Arc Juliet Shirt
- BurdaStyle Shirtdress 03/2016 #111
- Seamwork Hayden
Need some inspiration? Check out our cotton moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)