Deep Indigo – Crepe – 1/2 yard
My spring is gonna go like this: eat crepes, wear crepe, repeat.
-has a wonderful fluid drape with that classic crepe ‘bounce’
-is opaque enough for all your unlined dress needs
-has a subtle, delicate pebbled texture
- Colour: Deep, indigo-hued navy
- Tone: Neutral
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Opacity: Opaque – some shadow will show through when held up to light as with all lighter colours
- Drape: Fluid with ‘bounce’
- Weight: Lightweight
- Width: 58”
- Source: Deadstock from the NYC Garment District
- Care: Wash on warm or cold, and tumble dry on medium (or hang to dry!). Low iron with steam, always. Wash items inside out or in a garment bag to prevent pesky snags!
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the initial designer, fabric store or mill who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of harmful fibres and dyes & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
- -McCall’s M7777 (1.4 > 3 yards required)
- -Named Inari Dress (2.25 > 2.75 yards required)
- -Cashmerette Webster Dress (1.5 > 2.75 yards required)
Need some inspiration?✨ Check out our drape moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)