Forest Green Stretch Suiting – 1/2 yard
$ 4.99 CAD
Suit up, sewists.
This drapey stretch suiting:
-has a beautiful dramatic drape
-has a soft, almost 'brushed' hand – perfect for snuggly fall sewing
-would be a perfect partner for swooshy culottes or a smart shift dress
- Colour: Forest green
- Tone: Cooler side of neutral
- Fabric Content: 71% polyester, 24% viscose, 5% spandex
- Opacity: Opaque
- Drape: Heavy, dramatic drape
- Weight: Mediumweight
- Width: 54"
- Source: Deadstock by way of local Canadian designer Birds of North America
- Care: Wash on warm or cool, tumble dry on medium. To protect the spandex content, consider hanging to dry to extend the longevity of your finished piece. Plz also consider microfibre pollution – wash infrequently, wash by hand or use a GuppyFriend bag!
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the initial designer, fabric store or mill who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of harmful fibres and dyes & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
- Helen's Closet Winslow Culottes
- Closet Case Sasha Trousers
- McCalls M7279
Need some inspiration? Check out our drape moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)