Geometric Jacquard Cotton Shirting – 1/2 yard
Sewing is math + this celebrates it! 🧮 📐
This jacquard shirting:
-has an adorable tiny pattern of repeating squares & circles
-is super finely-milled, luxurious & soft to the touch
-has a lightweight, crisp drape
- Colour: Teal green & black
- Tone: Neutral
- Fabric Content: 100% cotton
- Opacity: Opaque
- Drape: Crisp drape with body
- Weight: Lightweight
- Width: 60”
- Source: Deadstock – Made in Italy
- Care: Wash in warm or cool water, avoiding fabric softener as this may dull the lustre over time. Air dry or tumble dry on low. Iron on the wrong side of the fabric to protect the fabric.
Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the mill or designer who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of acrylic fibres & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
- Burdastyle Deep V Neck Top 02/2014 (1.75 > 1.88 yards required)
- Burdastyle Pleated Poplin Blouse 01/2019 (2.88 > 3 yards required)
- Ready to Sew Jily Tank ( less than a yard required)
Need some inspiration?✨ Check out our cotton moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)