Italian Daisy Cotton Lawn – 1/2 yard
$ 10.99 CAD
You know the feeling of diving into crisp, silky, high threadcount hotel sheets? Sew a shirt or dress out of this wildly HQ Italian lawn and you'll have that feeling all damn day long.
This Italian cotton lawn:
-has an extremely high threadcount, making it silky soft to the touch
-has a beautiful light, flowy drape
-would be perfect for a shirtdress or a statement sleeve (the drape will soften the look beautifully)
- Colour: Deep, rich navy with mustard-coloured daisy print. Daisies are about 3" x 3".
- Tone: Warm
- Fabric Content: 100% cotton
- Opacity: Opaque
- Drape: Fluid and light
- Weight: Lightweight
- Width: 56"
- Source: Italian deadstock, by way of the NYC garment district
- Care: Be sure to prewash, as cotton lawn does shrink a bit. Wash on cool, tumble dry on permanent press (or lower) and iron with a low-to-medium iron.
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the initial designer, fabric store or mill who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of harmful fibres and dyes & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
- Grainline Alder Shirtdress
- Paper Theory Olga Shirt
- BurdaStyle Shirtdress 03/2016 #111
Need some inspiration? Check out our cotton moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)