British Charcoal Wool Suiting – 1/2 yard
$ 16.99 CAD
Wool trousers. Wool skirt. Wool sheets so that I can live in this from morning to night. (K, that last one is giving me contact night sweats just thinking about it. But you get me.)
This deadstock British wool suiting:
-is deliciously soft and smooth to the touch; super HQ
-would be excellent as a skirt, pair of pleated trousers or even a casual jacket
-features a fluid drape and very cool deep charcoal colour, that almost bends deep moss green in certain lights
- Colour: A gorgeous hard-to-capture-in-photos deep charcoal that bends deep, deep green in certain lights
- Tone: Neutral
- Fabric Content: 100% wool
- Opacity: Opaque
- Drape: Fluid
- Weight: Lightweight with some heft to it
- Width: 60"
- Source: Deadstock, by way of the LA Fashion District (Originally made in Britain)
- Care: For the cautious: dry clean only! For the brave: test a swatch by handwashing in cool water with a delicate detergent, and hanging to dry. All good? Proceed! :)
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
🌱Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the initial designer, fabric store or mill who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of harmful fibres and dyes & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
- Kommatia Hall Trousers
- Republique Du Chiffon Barbara Jacket
- By Hand London Jackie Trousers
✨Need some inspiration? Check out our drape moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)