Large Scale Geometric Italian Cotton– 1/2 yard
$ 7.99 CAD
Show off this EXTRA large print in a swingin' caftan or long skirt.
This large-scale cotton:
-has a big (and I mean BIG) and extra-cool graphic print
-is midway between shirting & lawn weight – perfect for a dress or skirt
-has a little bit of stretch, making it extra comfy
- Colour: Yellow and white
- Tone: Warm
- Fabric Content: Approximately 97% cotton, 3% spandex
- Opacity: Semi-opaque
- Drape: Crisp and floaty
- Weight: Lightweight
- Width: 59"
- Source: Deadstock, by way of the NYC garment district (also happens to be by a famous designer, but we are sworn to secrecy!)
- Care: Wash on warm or cool, dry medium / permanent press or hang to dry!
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
🌱Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the initial designer, fabric store or mill who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of harmful fibres and dyes & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
- Closet Case Charlie Caftan
- Ready to Sew Justine Skirt
✨Need some inspiration? Check out our cotton moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)