Maroon – Confetti Stripe Jersey – 1/2 yard
This one’s a gem, folks. Luscious drape, soft to the touch, with a confetti surprise that jazzes up the stripes. (When are the words “confetti surprise” ever a bad idea??) Super, super high-quality, this 100% rayon deadstock jersey would be a fantastic fit for a casual tee or oversized cocoon dress. (Plus, it’s opaque – truly the unicorn of jerseys.)
Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the mill or designer who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of acrylic fibres & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
- Colour: Maroon & off-white stripes with flecks of rainbow confetti
- Tone: Neutral leaning warm
- Stretch percentage: 50% stretch widthwise, 15% lengthwise
- Fabric Content: 100% rayon
- Opacity: Opaque
- Weight: Lightweight with drape
- Width: 60"
- Source: Deadstock
Care: Rayon will shrink, to be sure to prewash. Rayon is more delicate than cotton, so handwash if you’d like to play on the safe side. (Washing in cool on delicate works too!) Rayon weakens when wet, so hang to dry & never wring, twist or bunch your jersey.
- - Ready to Sew Jeanne (~1.2 yards required for the shirt)
- -Seamwork Tacara (~2.1 to 2.6 yards required)
- -Deer & Doe Plantain T (~2.25 to 2.5 yards required)
Need some inspiration?✨ Check out our knits moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)