Metallic Coffee Brown Stretch Bengaline Suiting - 1/2 yard
$ 8.99 CAD
Perfect for a pair of Fancy Pants™️ (with enough stretch to make 'em comfy for at-home wear, too).
- Colour: Medium coffee brown with ultra subtle gold metallics woven throughout
- Tone: Warm
- Fabric Content: Rayon / Nylon / Lycra blend
Stretch percentage: 25% stretch parallel to selvedge
- Opacity: Opaque
- Drape: Structured with movement
- Weight: Mediumweight
- Width: 56”
- Source: High-end designer deadstock via the NYC Garment District
- Care: Handwash or wash on delicate in cool water, hang to dry, iron on low.
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the initial designer, fabric store or mill who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of harmful fibres and dyes & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
- Style Arc Tori
- Style Arc Sara Skirt
- Closet Core Sasha Trousers
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)