Milly Black and White Wool Coating – 1/2 yard
$ 17.99 CAD
Love many things about this ultra-snuggly mediumweight coating, but the subtle heartbeat pattern woven into it gets top spot. 💓📈
This designer coating:
-is SO snuggly and soft to the touch
-is a lovely medium weight, making it perfect for a coatigan, oversized sweater or lighter winter coat
- Colour: Black and white 'heartbeat' pattern, striped parallel to selvedge
- Tone: Neutral
- Fabric Content: 100% wool, as confirmed by burn test
- Opacity: Mostly opaque – there is a small amount of light that shows through the ever-so-slightly open weawe
- Drape: Heavy and fluid
- Weight: Mediumweight
- Width: 57"
- Source: Milly Deadstock (manufactured in Italy), by way of the NYC garment district
- Care: Test wash a swatch to ensure colourfastness. All good? Handwash in cool water with a delicate detergent and hang to dry. If the finished garment is very complex or precious, we recommend dry cleaning.
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
🌱Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the initial designer, fabric store or mill who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of harmful fibres and dyes & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
- Paper Theory LB Pullover
- Schnitten Patterns Silva Coatigan
- Tessuti Oslo Coat / Sydney Jacket / Berlin Jacket
✨Need some inspiration? Check out our wool moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)