Strawberry Silk Crepe de Chine – 1/2 yard
$ 14.99 CAD
A sweet strawberry kiss of a fabric! 🍓🍓🍓
- Colour: Muted strawberry/scarlet red
- Tone: Warm
- Fabric Content: 100% silk
- Opacity: Mostly opaque - some shadow may show through when held up to direct light
- Drape: Fluid
- Weight: Lightweight
- Width: 51"
- Source: Deadstock by way of the New York Garment District
- Care: Dry clean to keep the lustre, or throw in the wash (on delicate!) at cool or warm temps for a matte, easy wearing piece. (Expect some fading). Hang to dry!
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the initial designer, fabric store or mill who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of harmful fibres and dyes & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
- Any of the Eliza Suzann patterns
- Seamwork Bo
- Ninni Culottes
Need some inspiration? Check out our silk moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)