Navy Cotton Eyelet – 1/2 yard
$ 5.25 CAD
This cotton eyelet:
-has the lightweight drape and float of a lawn, making it perfect for tops
-would also make a super-cute peek-a-boo dress or skirt
-is a beautiful, deep navy
- Colour: Navy with small criss-crossed eyelets throughout
- Tone: Neutral
- Fabric Content: 100% cotton
- Opacity: Mostly opaque (except for the eyelet holes, of course!)
- Drape: Floaty, crisp drape
- Weight: Lightweight
- Width: 50"
- Source: Deadstock by way of local Canadian designer Birds of North America
- Care: Be sure to prewash on warm to prevent shrinkage of your finished piece! Otherwise, wash on warm or cool, tumble dry on medium, iron on medium.
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the initial designer, fabric store or mill who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of harmful fibres and dyes & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
- McCalls M7899
- Simplicity S8926
Need some inspiration? Check out our cotton moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)