Neon Palm Tree Poplin – 1/2 yard
I see a neon Hawaiian shirt in your bright & sunny future. 🔮☀
-has excellent body and structure – perfect for a structured a-line skirt or boxy button up.
-has a neon print that is one notch away from glow in the dark
-is a cotton/poly blend (wrinkle resistance ftw!) that a burn test puts at about 70% cotton / 30% poly.
- Colour: Multi-coloured, large-scale neon palm trees against a black background
- Tone: Cool
- Fabric Content: Estimated at 70% cotton / 30% polyester (burn tested)
- Opacity: Opaque
- Drape: Crisp with body and structure
- Weight: Lightweight
- Width: 58”
- Source: Deadstock sourced from the NYC fashion district
- Care: As rayon can shrink quite aggressively, we recommend prewashing on warm and tumble drying on medium. With your finished garment, wash on cold (or handwash, if it’s really precious) and hang to dry to prevent further shrinkage.
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the initial designer, fabric store or mill who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of harmful fibres and dyes & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
- Style Arc Blaire Shirt (1.45 > 2 yards required)
- Ensemble Patterns Perkins Shirtdress (2 > 3.25 yards required)
- BurdaStyle Button Up Blouse 05/2019 (1.8- yards required)
Need some inspiration? Check out our cotton moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)