Olive Cotton Poplin – 1/2 yard
$ 7.25 CAD
Poplin's an unsung hero: crisp without being heavy, it's the perfect partner for statement sleeves and button-up tees.
- Colour: Muted medium olive
- Tone: Warm
- Fabric Content: 100% cotton
- Opacity: Mostly opaque - some shadow may show through when held up to direct light
- Drape: Crisp and light with some drape
- Weight: Lightweight
- Width: 46"
- Source: Deadstock by way of the New York Garment District
- Care: Cotton will shrink, so be sure to prewash. Afterwards, we recommend washing on cool, hanging to dry and ironing on medium to hot.
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the initial designer, fabric store or mill who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of harmful fibres and dyes & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
- Pretty much any Japanese pattern book!
- Friday Pattern Company Sagebrush Top
Need some inspiration? Check out our cotton moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)