Remnant – 80s Paint Splatter Rayon Challis – 3/4 yard
$ 9.00 CAD $ 10.50 CAD
Finger paint, but make it fashion. 🎨
This rayon challis:
-is super floaty, with a luxurious drape
-is (so!) soft to the touch
-features a modern splatter print, heavily inspired by the decade of shoulder pads & heavy metal
- Colour: Multi-coloured & black paint splatters against a white background
- Tone: Cool
- Fabric Content: 100% rayon
- Opacity: Opaque
- Drape: Fluid and floaty
- Weight: Lightweight
- Width: 57”
- Source: Deadstock sourced from the NYC fashion district
- Care: As rayon can shrink quite aggressively, we recommend prewashing on warm and tumble drying on medium. With your finished garment, wash on cold (or handwash, if it’s really precious) and hang to dry to prevent further shrinkage.
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the initial designer, fabric store or mill who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of harmful fibres and dyes & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
- Paper Theory Zadie Jumpsuit (2.5 > 3.9 yards required)
- In The Folds Acton Dress (1.5 > 3.1 yards required)
- McCalls M7976 (1.2 > 1.8 yards required)
Need some inspiration? Check out our drape moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)