Remnant – Maroon Polka Dot Pebble Crepe – 3/4 yard
$ 5.00 CAD $ 7.50 CAD
This polka dot pebble crepe:
-has a lightweight, floaty drape
-has a unique pebble texture that gives it a real high-end feel
- Colour: Berry-hued maroon with small white polka dots throughout (about an inch in between each)
- Tone: Neutral to slightly cool
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Opacity: Mostly opaque – some shadow will show through when held up to light
- Drape: Light and floaty drape
- Weight: Lightweight
- Width: 58"
- Source: Deadstock by way of local Canadian designer Birds of North America
- Care: Wash on warm or cool, tumble dry on medium. Plz also consider microfibre pollution – wash infrequently, wash by hand or use a GuppyFriend bag!
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the initial designer, fabric store or mill who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of harmful fibres and dyes & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
- Closet Case Cielo Top
- Friday Pattern Company Wilder Gown
- True Bias Shelby Dress
Need some inspiration? Check out our drape moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)