Reversible Jacquard from France – 1/2 yard
$ 14.99 CAD
SUCH a good reversible design woven into this bad boy – reminiscent like static on an old TV set. 📺
-has the coolest textural pattern, equally awesome on both sides
-is a lighter weight jacquard and pretty snuggly – could make a really cool oversized LB pullover!
-has a good amount of floaty drape
- Colour: A reversible yarn-dyed black and white pattern
- Tone: Neutral
- Fabric Content: About 50/50 cotton & polyester, as suggested by burn test
- Opacity: Opaque
- Drape: Floaty drape with some structure
- Weight: Mediumweight
- Width: 60"
- Source: Deadstock (manufactured in Italy), by way of the NYC garment district
- Care: Test wash a swatch to ensure colourfastness. All good? Handwash in cool water with a delicate detergent and hang to dry. If the finished garment is very complex or precious, we recommend dry cleaning.
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
🌱Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the initial designer, fabric store or mill who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of harmful fibres and dyes & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
- Tessuti Libby A Line Skirt
- BurdaStyle Jacquard Coat (#107 10/18)
- Helen's Closet Pona Jacket
- Paper Theory LB Pullover
✨Need some inspiration? Check out our structure moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)