Sketched Diamonds Linen/Rayon – 1/2 yard
$ 8.99 CAD
Drooling (sorry, keyboard) over this graphic linen/rayon blend – it’s got the drape of rayon with the organic, natural look of linen (with half the wrinkles). Dreamy.
This linen/rayon blend:
-has a good amount of drape (thanks, rayon!) with some good heft to it (thanks, linen!)
-features the COOLEST print (a sketched diamond/leaf situation)
-would be pretty great for any pattern demanding a bit of drape in a natural fabric (shifts! boxy tees! culottes!)
- Colour: Large graphic beige sketched leaves and irregular taupe diamonds over a soft black background
- Tone: Warm
- Fabric Content: A rayon/linen blend (drape and burn test suggest about 60% rayon, 40% linen)
- Opacity: Mostly opaque – some slight shadow will show when held up to direct light
- Drape: Drapey with some structure
- Weight: Lighter side of mediumweight
- Width: 52”
- Source: Deadstock sourced from the NYC Garment District
- Care: Treat as a delicate – we recommend handwashing with a gentle detergent in cool water. The brave can also try washing in the machine on the ‘delicate’ setting!
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the initial designer, fabric store or mill who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of harmful fibres and dyes & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
-Paper Theory Zadie Jumpsuit
-Style Arc Bob Woven Pant
Need some inspiration? Check out our linen moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)